WHAT’S COMING UP….
- Sunday Adult Bible Class 9am (Tom Tanney)
- Sunday Morning Worship 10:30am [Gym]| Join Us Online
- Children’s Ministry during 10:30am Service
- Tuesday Men’s Bible Study 6:30pm [S Building/Room 7]
- Free Family Meal Wednesdays 6pm | Call church if you’d like to help
- Wednesday Family Night Adult Bible Study with Pastor 6:30pm | Kids and Youth
- Women’s Prayer 9am Thursdays [S Building/Rm 7]
- Women’s Ministry 10am Thursdays | Worship, Prayer and the Word [S Building/Rm 7]
- Women’s Evening Bible Study — 6:30pm | first Thursday of every month, Dinner Served, Childcare [S Building/Rm 7]
- Men’s Prayer 8am Fridays [Worship Center]
- Men’s Breakfast 8am, second Saturday of every month, [Outside Patio]
- Youth 6:30pm Fridays
You Are Warmly Invited….
Join us on Sundays as we open the Word of God, praise, worship, and fellowship together as we grow in our commitment to Jesus Christ. Everyone can join us LIVE ONLINE @ 10:30 AM by using the navigation link called Media-Video near the top of this page and join through Facebook.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR….
- Tuesday, January 25 @5:30pm | Servers needed to serve dinner at Valley Restart [Call 951-927-6868 for details]
- Tuesday, January 25 @6:30pm | Men’s Bible Study
- Wednesday, January 26 @6:30pm | Family Night and Adult Bible Study with Pastor Mark
- Thursday, January 27 @9am | Women’s Prayer
- Thursday, January 27 @10am | Women’s Bible Study
- Friday, January 28 @8am | Men’s Prayer
- Sunday, January 30 @10:30am | Sunday morning service
We believe all people are faced with a sin problem because of the first man's (Adam's) willful disobedience to God. As a result of Adam's fall, all people are born in a sinful condition. And while small children are covered by grace until they reach an age of understanding and accountability, everyone else needs redemption provided only through the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Only by receiving His forgiveness and accepting Him as Lord; can people be forgiven of their sins. (Genesis 1:26, 27; 2:17, 3:6; Romans 5:12-19).
Lead Pastor Mark Garrett
and wife, Tina
Pastor Becca Helms
Pastor Joyce Hurst
Pastor Ruthie Savon
Pastor Joann Thompson
Pastor Adolf LaCoste
Connect on Facebook or YouTube
"Big church with an even bigger heart! We found this place two years ago and now we wish we would have found it sooner!"